Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to N P Financials Pty Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Federal Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act);|
|Cookies||a small text file may be placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used on this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|N P Financials Pty Ltd, or us||N P Financials Pty Ltd, a company incorporated in Australia with registered number ACN:162702409, whose registered office is at Level 3, 2 Brandon Park Drive, Wheelers Hill, VIC 3150;|
|Australia Cookie Law||the federal Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act);|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by N P Financials Pty Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to N P Financials Pty Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.npfinancials.com.au, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
(b) Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
(c) Credit / debit card number(s), through which you instruct us to get the payment for purchasing our products/ services;
(d) Other information provided;
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Federal Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), N P Financials Pty Ltd is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Federal Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. improvement of our products / services;
Third party websites and services
10. N P Financials Pty Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will notify us through email mentioned at the bottom of this document, whether you want to restrict our use of that Data.
Use of Personal Information
16. With regards to restrictions concerning confidential information, we shall not disclose your personal information to any third parties unless required by law.
Functionality of the Website
17. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
19. Data security is of great importance to N P Financials Pty Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable electronic procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
20. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
21. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Complaint Handling Procedure
24. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with Australia Cookie Law.
25. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you may/ may not (depends on your internet browser’s setting(s)) be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling N P Financials Pty Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
26. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
27. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
30. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
19 September 2016