TERMS and CONDITIONS
TERMS and CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this N P Financial Pty Ltd’s Website (www.npfinancials.com.au) (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and N P Financials Pty Ltd (herein referred to as “N P Financials”, “NPF”, “we”, “our”, “us”), the owner, and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either
(i) employed by N P Financials and acting in the course of their employment
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to N P Financials and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Financial services and products terms:
1. N P Financials provides general financial product advice only: Any information provided by us shall be considered on a general financial product advice basis on securities, derivatives and foreign exchange contracts; the information provided in this Website must be considered only as educational information. Trading on securities, derivatives, CFDs, foreign exchange contracts can be risky and is not suitable for all. Nothing mentioned here can be considered as trading recommendation of any nature. Trading leveraged products is only for investors with high risk tolerance and is therefore not suitable for all investors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the risks involved before entering into any trades. We recommend that you seek independent advice and make sure that you fully understand all risks involved before trading since your losses can be more than your capital invested. You must understand and agree that any Information provided by N P Financials Pty Ltd is strictly for informational or educational purposes only, under no circumstances shall it be regarded as financial investment advice. Information provided by N P Financials Pty Ltd does not take into account your relevant circumstances (i.e. financial situations, objectives and investment goals). It is imperative that you consider the information in light of your investment goals, before making any trading or investment decision.
2. Financial/ investment performance(s): Regardless of any misinterpretation, for all services and/or products provided by us, it shall not be construed that we make any assurances of any kind; in regards to your return on investments. You hereby accept the high risk nature of financial products and/or services provided by us.
3. Sample Content: You hereby understand that any content provided to you from our website shall be used solely for educational purposes. Whether these may be investment product prices, illustration, etc. your receipt of these content shall not signify any commitment from us. We recommend that you carefully review and accept the terms of our Financial Services Guide (FSG).
4. Offered Products and Services: You hereafter agree that all payments must be paid prior to receiving any content, product(s) or service(s) provided by N P Financials. Any payment plans with us, must be paid by the agreed due date which was communicated to you to avoid risk incurring any applicable late charges. Payment can be made via PayPal or credit or debit card or direct bank transfer. These services may include, amongst other things, the following N P Financials branded services:
(a) Client Arena
(b) One-on-One Coaching (OC)
(c) Monthly Session
(d) 3 months Trader’s foundation
(e) 6 months Mentorship Program (MP)
(f) 9 Months Advance Trading Progression (ATP)
(g) 1 Year long Professional Trader Development (PTD)
(h) Develop Trading System
(i) Market Scanning System
(j) Learn to Code
(k) Market Dynamics & Mechanics
(l) One Day Courses (Identification of Correct and Relevant Market Reversals through advance Candle-Stick Charting, Understanding Market Evaluation through our specialized Fibonacci Techniques, Correct Understanding of Price Plot Patterns, Forex Trading Mindset including Major Mistakes to be avoided; Risk, Money, Capital and Portfolio Management)
(m) Demand-Supply Trading
(n) Bar-by-Bar Trading
(o) Market Structure
(p) Basics of Trading
(q) 6 months Commodity Trading
(r) 6 months Share Trading
(s) Mapping of Markets
(t) 3 months Bonds and Indices Trading
You required to become a registered monthly member, in order to receive financial product/services support and assistance from us. For non-registered members request support and assistance, a fee of $450.00 will be charged per hour. Once a membership is cancelled by you then you will have to re-register within 10 days.
5. Dates and Venues: It shall be at our discretion with notice to make any desired rescheduling of any event. In Addition to amending the structure and content of any scheduled, event shall be solely at our discretion without liability to us.
6. Re-Booking Fee: If you are not able to attend the scheduled workshop; we are entitled to receive a booking fee in the amount of: $1,000.00.
7. Warranties and Acknowledgements: By accepting and agreeing to the terms and conditions stated herein, you hereby understand that we shall provide our services and/or products in accordance with realistic skill and care that is acceptable within the industry. Once you’ve read and agreed to these terms, you will thereafter be entitled to receive our financial service and/or products.
8. Minimum Computer/ Laptop System Requirements: The minimum system requirements must be adhered to in-order to access our content. You must have an up to date Microsoft Windows operating system or Mac Computer latest operating system. You hereby acknowledge and accept that we must be held unaccountable, if you are denied or unable to access to our content or website, due to any of your system limitations.
9. Third party offerings: We shall not be restricted from referring the services of third parties on our website. We shall however be held unaccountable and not liable for any losses or damages caused, in the event you obtain or seek the services from these referred third parties. Under no circumstances shall you pursue to take legal actions against us or our associates. We shall be indemnified under the fullest extent of the applicable laws, from all liability, loss, damages incurred as a result from the services performed or goods provided by the third party.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
10. All Content included on the Website unless uploaded by Users, is the property of N P Financials, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, confidential financial information, company practices, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
11. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
12. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of N P Financials Pty Ltd.
13. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit to N P Financials Pty Ltd, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
14. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify N P Financials for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
15. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of Australian law, regulation, governmental order; c. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the written permission of the owner. You have to obtain the N P Financials’ written approval before publishing any information or documents (electronically or otherwise) which refer to N P Financials Pty Ltd.
16. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
17. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
18. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
19. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites:
20. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of N P Financials or that of our affiliates.
21. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
22. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers:
24. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that N P Financials makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. N P Financials is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
25. Whilst N P Financials uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
26. N P Financials accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
27. N P Financials reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability:
28. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
29. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
30. To the maximum extent permitted by law, N P Financials accepts no liability for any of the following: a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software; c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
31. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
32. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
34. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
35. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
36. Trade Ideas & Trade Outcome General and Risk Advice Warning: All trade ideas or outcomes discussed or demonstrated in this website are hypothetical data. You have to remember that trading is risky. You lose money in trading. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. The results or outcomes discussed or demonstrated in this website are based on simulated or hypothetical performance that have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results or outcomes discussed or demonstrated in this website shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades are not actually been executed, these results or outcomes discussed or demonstrated in this website may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading or sample setups (SS, S2, LTP, LCTP etc) as marked in charts in this website) in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program, which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results. TRADING IS RISKY: There is a substantial risk of loss in futures, shares, commodities, indices, bonds, securities, derivatives and foreign exchange contracts trading. Assume you will lose money. Don’t trade with money you cannot afford to lose.
37. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to laws of Victoria, Australia. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
N P Financials details:
38. N P Financials is a company incorporated in Australia with registered number ACN: 162702409. NPF is the holder of AFSL (Australian Financial Services License) number 488567 whose registered address is Level 3, 2 Brandon Park Drive, Wheelers Hill, VIC 3150 and it operates the Website: npfinancials.com.au. You can contact N P Financials by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective September 06, 2016